Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Apple Picking…sort of

I've been wanting to go apple picking for months…and the season finally got here!  But, I couldn't find anyone to go with me…so I kept waiting and waiting, until I finally decided to just go alone with Elisabeth!  Well, on our way out the door, her Grammy called (Dan's Mom), and wanted to know if we needed any help, so we swung by to pick her up.  On our way there, Carra called and asked if we would take cousin Julia along.  So, in the end we didn't go by ourselves!!  However, when we arrived at the first orchard, they informed us that picking was over.  The second orchard said that there were only a few red delicious drops left, and we could take a look if we wanted to.  So, we dragged (litterally) the kids out to the orchard and picked apples…that is, picked them up off the ground! :-)  Oh well!!  Maybe next year I won't wait as long!!
Ready to go picking!!

Elisabeth's first apple picking experience!

Yummy apples!!

Lovin the apples too!! Even though she doesn't have any teeth!

Cousins!!

Gotta love the matching pig tails!

Grammy and the girls

She just loves the outdoors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment